And There You Go... | Syracusefan.com

And There You Go...

Let's Go Buffalo! Also would like to say let's get another great coach at SU, Let's Go Orange!

I hope Chan left behind a whole drawer full of dirty Depend's in the office for him.

Looks like Russ and Buddy both have their hands on his wallet all ready

Keep smiling Doug, see you in the fall...

img20442400.jpg

Congrats to Marrone, he brought this program from the bottom of D-1 to near top 25 in a few years. Can't blame him one bit for taking the Bills job, and I don't think he's gone about it the wrong way either. Now that it's official and a done deal, he should speak to the SU players.

Wish you luck in Buffalo Doug. But I also would like to tell you to go **** yourself first.
Haha, as a Bills fan my sentiment exactly. Go f yourself...but uh great hire Buffalo, Lets go Bills!

What's with the tie, does he think he landed the Ravens job?

not that im really good looking, im probably only semi good looking, but russ brandon looks like a dweeb. how does that guy get that job? he looks like he never played a down of football in his life. i could see him being decent at table tennis.

Does he need to be a football player (or good looking) to be President and CEO?

My question is - does Brandon now get yanked from the Syracuse U Sports Advisory Board?

My question is - does Brandon now get yanked from the Syracuse U Sports Advisory Board?

good looking is not a qualification. that was just a preamble to me poking fun of brandon's looks. "dont throw stones if you live in a glass house."

as it pertains to playing football, i guess not. theo epstein disproved that theory. i was just blowing off steam.

jgeorge votes Loeb hired as player/coach

I would hope that he gets pulled. Someone needs to go help Darryl pull the knife from his back.

I get the feeling our views on all of this whole debacle, in the long run, will be dependent on what happens in the fall. If we win 8 or 9 games I am guessing the bitterness will be pretty much gone across the board.

I get the feeling our views on all of this whole debacle, in the long run, will be dependent on what happens in the fall. If we win 8 or 9 games I am guessing the bitterness will be pretty much gone across the board.

I think that's a pretty safe bet.

I'm happy for Doug. I hope he is successful at Buffalo, and coaches there for a long time.

F Buffalo. I like Doug but I hate the Bills... So he is now dead to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom