And you thought the Rosie "Bowie" jersey was bad | Syracusefan.com

And you thought the Rosie "Bowie" jersey was bad

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
How would you like to buy the jersey of Syracuse legend Dave Bin?

Dave Bin Orange.jpg

http://www.syracuseorangebasketball...ge-p-22.html?zenid=ttr1v2f9nkb5ehunb9mm204ko1

Bowie IS worse.

It was on a plaque that was handed to him. NOBODY even noticed it beforehand? Still one of the most insane things I've seen during SU's prime stretch of athletic dept incompetence.

Dave Bin was a great player though.

Last edited:
Bowie IS worse.

It was on a plague that was handed to him. NOBODY even noticed it beforehand? Still one of the most insane things I've seen during SU's prime stretch of athletic dept incompetence.

My theory is that they did notice, but in grand Syracuse style, decided that it is better to hand it over for everyone to see than say something like "In addition to the jersey being raised to the rafters, RB is later going to be presented with a framed jersey."

The name and number are clearly photoshopped onto the jersey for the picture to show what it would look like with custom name/number. Is that a legit website?

Bowie IS worse.

It was on a plague that was handed to him. NOBODY even noticed it beforehand? Still one of the most insane things I've seen during SU's prime stretch of athletic dept incompetence.

"Plague" is a good way to describe it.

It was an inexcusable faux paux on a day when a program legend's jersey was being retired.

The name and number are clearly photoshopped onto the jersey for the picture to show what it would look like with custom name/number. Is that a legit website?
My guess is they are probably printed to order and shipped from China.

"Plague" is a good way to describe it.

It was an inexcusable faux paux on a day when a program legend's jersey was being retired.
g's look like q's too much

Bowie IS worse.
It was on a plaque that was handed to him. NOBODY even noticed it beforehand? Still one of the most insane things I've seen during SU's prime stretch of athletic dept incompetence.

tsvy37fsv0bcgyfqap6g.jpg
[/

AND to make matters worse we lost to PITT.

{Insert eyes bulging out of head emoji here.} Great anecdote from ookie V. on Saturday about Bing and Boeheim. They were talking about a bunch of great walk-ons like UNC-CHeat's Maye and he listed Boeheim as one of them. ookie V. said the Bing-Boeheim SU backcourt averaged 30 ppg, 28 ppg from Bing and 2 ppg from Boeheim.
Boeheim was actually a pretty good player. In their three years together as varsity players, JB averaged 5.2, 8.9 and 14.6 points per game and Bing 22.2, 23.2 and 28.4 points per game respectively.

i paid 2 bucks a few years back to a guy selling authentic SU jerseys outside the dome. i got a piece of duct tape on each shoulder.

caveat emptor. duct and cover.

Last edited: