Andrew Goodrich Joins Syracuse Staff As Deputy Athletics Director | Syracusefan.com

Andrew Goodrich Joins Syracuse Staff As Deputy Athletics Director

Wildhack training a replacement?
I think this guy is a replacement for the guy that left Syracuse recently for UNC Charlotte.

I think this guy is a replacement for the guy that left Syracuse recently for UNC Charlotte.
If it's Fuller you're talking about, he was Deputy AD for development (major donors).

Last edited:
If it's Fuller you're talking about, he was Deputy AD for development (major donors).
His title was Deputy AD, External Operations. He was heavily involved in marketing and fund raising. Pretty strange to have such different areas combined. I think Bob Arkeilpane was given the fund raising responsiblities in August. Goodrich is going to focus on marketing. I think it is a good idea to separate these for optimal results.

Fuller and Jones Kolod Join 'Cuse Athletics Leadership Team - Syracuse University Athletics

Syracuse University Director of Athletics John Wildhack is adding two members to his senior leadership team. Chris Fuller will join the Orange athletics department as deputy athletics director, external operations and Kristen Jones Kolod will become the deputy athletics director and chief financial officer.

Fuller's responsibilities will include oversight for marketing, athletics ticket sales, communications, and the Orange Club. Jones Kolod will have oversight for all aspects of the athletics department financial operation, including budget, long-term financial planning, working in partnership with appropriate groups to identify incremental revenue opportunities and monitor expenses, and will be the athletics department direct liaison with the University's Budget Office.

Syracuse Bolsters Athletics Development Staff - Syracuse University Athletics

Syracuse Director of Athletics John Wildhack is re-shaping the athletics development staff in order to solidify existing relationships, enhance the connection with former student-athletes, and strengthen communication channels. Executive Director for Athletics Development Bob Arkeilpane '81, who returned to his alma mater in 2017, is leading the team that includes Andrew Hurley, director of major gifts; Jason Poles '99, assistant athletics director for major gifts; Patti Giancola '83 BS, '89 MS, director of development major gifts; Brandon Hodgins, director of annual giving; Tiffany Macon '12, assistant director of annual giving; Will Hicks, executive director of the Varsity Club & athletic alumni engagement; Jenna Rodgers '13, development associate/major gifts assistant; Holly Zahn '12, donor relations coordinator; and Risa Karl, administrative assistant.

"I am elated at the diverse and talented staff we have assembled," Arkeilpane said. "We have progress to make in the development area to support our highly successful student-athletes as they compete for championships. We are committed to expanding our donor base and to improving our communication and relationships with our long-time supporters."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom