Andrew White III | Syracusefan.com

Andrew White III

shizzah

Scout Team
Obviously off tonight - thought I heard about family being in the crowd and maybe that put pressure on him.

That last shot was a disaster but I can't be mad at him...he competed so hard. Made his foul shots. Worst shooting game possibly of his career and the guy still brought it.

Though I think he had some inexplicably selfish shots, White played like a leader tonight.

He wasn't hitting shots so he helped in other ways. He hustled on D, did his best not to give up easy baskets, and rebounded very well.

Reminded me of G when G had off games during his senior year.

Guys have off games. The forced three though was a really tough shot.

Obviously off tonight - thought I heard about family being in the crowd and maybe that put pressure on him.

That last shot was a disaster but I can't be mad at him...he competed so hard. Made his foul shots. Worst shooting game possibly of his career and the guy still brought it.

He rarely sees a shot he doesn't like.

But he's our best shoooter. Just some very questionable rushed shots tonight.

He seemed really gassed in the second half. Was a step slow and his form was a bit off. Guess playing 40 minutes/game gets to anyone after awhile. He did play hard throughout, and one has to appreciate the effort

Though I think he had some inexplicably selfish shots, White played like a leader tonight.

He wasn't hitting shots so he helped in other ways. He hustled on D, did his best not to give up easy baskets, and rebounded very well.

Reminded me of G when G had off games during his senior year.

Wait... G had off games his senior year? ;) Are you sure? Next thing I know, you will claim @RealDerrickColeman had off games his senior year too. Im too sober for this kind of talk to make sense.

The last 7 games white has played 290 minutes... averaging 41 mpg.

Ridiculous.

The last 7 games white has played 290 minutes... averaging 41 mpg.

Ridiculous.
Wilt Chamberlain averaged almost 46 minutes per game for his career, and even averaged 48.5 minutes one season, yet somehow survived.

Wilt Chamberlain averaged almost 46 minutes per game for his career, and even averaged 48.5 minutes one season, yet somehow survived.

He also slept with thousands of women, and didn't survive. Coincidence?

Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where they announced that the pilot was in attendance during his show.

Tough game for Andrew. He's probably been my favorite player this year but this was one of the few games I lost confidence that his shot was going to go in.

I love AW3's competiveness and ability to not worry about the prior shot. Too many shooters think in the back of their head, "Well I am 1-8, I can't go 1-9." AW3 lets it fly without fear and for that I respect him.

Character will reveal how he bounces back, and I am sure he will in full force.

By the way, for the worst shooting game of your season 22 and 8 ain't too bad.

I applaud one of our great shooters taking shot attempts as opposed to pump faking phantom defenders countless times.

If you are referring to Lydon which I believe you are, I cannot believe how hesitant he has been. This is very frustrating.

He just never seemed himself the whole game right from the beginning. Shots he normally knocks down weren't close. Hopefully he hasn't picked up any of Battle's symptoms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom