Andy Katz 3 pt shot on ESPN.com outlined the future Georgetown series | Syracusefan.com

Andy Katz 3 pt shot on ESPN.com outlined the future Georgetown series

Alsacs

Living Legend
I don't want to link it because it pertains to Georgetown and I could careless to promote them, but Andy Katz said John Thompson III stated the series with Syracuse will either start next year or the year after depending on if the Big East has a challenge series with another conference. The deal will be a 3 year rotation 1 game in D.C., 1 game in the Dome, 1 game in NYC. So basically SU will be getting 2-0-1 series as unless Georgetown restricts the SU game in DC will have more fans in the Dome, more fans in NYC, and have a good sized portion of the crowd in DC and will make that game the neutral court game.

I don't want to link it because it pertains to Georgetown and I could careless to promote them, but Andy Katz said John Thompson III stated the series with Syracuse will either start next year or the year after depending on if the Big East has a challenge series with another conference. The deal will be a 3 year rotation 1 game in D.C., 1 game in the Dome, 1 game in NYC. So basically SU will be getting 2-0-1 series as unless Georgetown restricts the SU game in DC will have more fans in the Dome, more fans in NYC, and have a good sized portion of the crowd in DC and will make that game the neutral court game.

Maybe now that they have to ask us to play them, they'll let us into the Verizon. sheesh.

It's funny, when we left for the ACC, a lot of the Big East schools fans wanted their ADs to never schedule us, as if they were somehow wearing the pants. Well we just got the big dog of the Big East to essentially agree to two road games and a neutral.

Great deal for us, guessing the MSG games will be when we play SJU in the Dome, keep a presence in DC and get Georgetown in the Dome every three years.

It's funny, when we left for the ACC, a lot of the Big East schools fans wanted their ADs to never schedule us, as if they were somehow wearing the pants. Well we just got the big dog of the Big East to essentially agree to two road games and a neutral.

Great deal for us, guessing the MSG games will be when we play SJU in the Dome, keep a presence in DC and get Georgetown in the Dome every three years.
Surely that's a typo.
Surely you mean "the lap dog" of the Big East.

I believe that had to accept those terms in order to get their nets back.

I LOOOOOOAAAAAAAATHE G-TOWN!

That's why they're fans. The people who make the decisions know that SU fills buildings, which is why the Big East routinely screwed SU over with their league schedules.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom