Andy Katz' ACC Power Rankings | Syracusefan.com

Andy Katz' ACC Power Rankings

As where I expected us, but I won’t be surprised if we finish first.

Man it's a rough time to be a Louisville sports fan.
My cousins are in AGONY! On the one hand, one of them has a new baby, so that can help distract but the reverse is also true: when one has a new (or even somewhat old) baby, one needs all the distraction one can get!

It is so bad I can’t even talk to them about it.

Man it's a rough time to be a Louisville sports fan.
According to ESPN, they now have the #1 recruiting class. Of course, Duke and Kentucky are still to be heard from.

According to ESPN, they now have the #1 recruiting class. Of course, Duke and Kentucky are still to be heard from.
I'm curious if they can keep that class intact. Mack has done an impressive job in recruiting, however I find it hard to believe that Louisville will avoid some serious sanctions. First, I wonder how many of their recruits will sign LOIs and how many, if any, will opt for non-binding financial aid agreements. I don't think the school is in a position to balk. If the penalties include post season bans (and/or possibly television bans) how many players stay. Especially if the NCAA permits transfers without having to sit a year. I think it is going to be interesting to see where this is next spring.

And Syracuse.

Our class looks like a very good fit for our system, and we hope to close strong, but this is not a Top 5 type of class unless we get Stewart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom