Andy Katz and Seth Greenberg Podcast | Syracusefan.com

Andy Katz and Seth Greenberg Podcast

Dang it. Must be one of those ESPN things not available in Canada. Will try my computer tomorrow.

Says that we are way better than we were two weeks ago... due to settle of the point guard position. Best part is telling what he did to celebrate 1,000. H e watched his son's game and then his daughter's, then went home and watched Gonzga game because Few is his friend and then watched another game on TV. Said that they spend most of their practice time on D. Said that the ACC is close to the old BE but that the ACC is now even better because every team is tough, citing that Pitt beat Maryland.

BTW, what color are you using? Orange?

Says that we are way better than we were two weeks ago... due to settle of the point guard position. Best part is telling what he did to celebrate 1,000. H e watched his son's game and then his daughter's, then went home and watched Gonzga game because Few is his friend and then watched another game on TV. Said that they spend most of their practice time on D. Said that the ACC is close to the old BE but that the ACC is now even better because every team is tough, citing that Pitt beat Maryland.

BTW, what color are you using? Orange?
I would describe it as "peach."

Dang it. Must be one of those ESPN things not available in Canada. Will try my computer tomorrow.
Got it on my computer. For those interested, the time log is from 13:30 to 29:00.

Thanks for sharing.

Katz: "No asterisk." Love it.

Well I don't think he wants to be on JB's bad side again lol (if he's ever come off of it)