Andy Rautins sets NBA D-League three point record | Syracusefan.com

Andy Rautins sets NBA D-League three point record

Any chance we can sneak him into the lineup as a walk-on this weekend? Andy can dye his hair blond; he might pull it off, as he still has that boyish look. They drug test, yes, but they don't run genetic tests.

Any chance we can sneak him into the lineup as a walk-on this weekend? Andy can die his hair blond; he might pull it off, as he still has that boyish look. They drug test, yes, but they don't run genetic tests.
We can say Nolan Hart had a growth spurt. Everyone should buy that, right? After all, the dude is long overdue for one.

144 3 pointers - that's gotta be a sign right? If only he could get that percentage up to 44% before Saturday.

I have a hard time not seeing him on someone roster next season.

Man, I hope he can get a call up. He can play with the big boys IMHO.

Andy tweeked his knee mid-season and missed a few games. When he came back he was wearing a big knee brace. I think it hurt his chances for a call up this year. He probably would have blown that record away if it weren't for the injury too.

As you can see in the photo he is much stronger now. All D-league games are free on YouTube and the entire season is archived. I have watched a few of our guys better games its good stuff if you are you are bball junkie like me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom