Anish Shroff | Syracusefan.com

Anish Shroff

SU2NASA

All American
Who from SU assaulted his dog while he was there? I assume he was the happiest man in the world last night after the game like he was for the LSU football game. Does he have some sort of ax to grind with SU or does he just suck at broadcasting? Or most likely, both?

Doesn't excuse how awful he is. He had a horrendous game. Wasn't aware who was in the game. It was a tough listen.
Well, if they're going to call the game remotely, the cameras (and spotters?) need to do a better job of letting the talent know who's in the game. Not excusing it, but that's a possible reason. I have to think if he was sitting courtside, he'd notice the yellow sneakers if nothing else.
upload_2018-1-4_17-19-50.gif

Didn't we have this same issue with Anish during the LSU football game?

Well, if they're going to call the game remotely, the cameras (and spotters?) need to do a better job of letting the talent know who's in the game. Not excusing it, but that's a possible reason. I have to think if he was sitting courtside, he'd notice the yellow sneakers if nothing else. View attachment 118784

I don't know. I mean, I guess that's true but he had an awful game and I don't think he's ever good at play-by-play. Just my opinion.

You eliminate enough talent and you end up sending some hacks out to do games. Not enough Jay Bilas types out there.

Well, if they're going to call the game remotely, the cameras (and spotters?) need to do a better job of letting the talent know who's in the game. Not excusing it, but that's a possible reason. I have to think if he was sitting courtside, he'd notice the yellow sneakers if nothing else. View attachment 118784
Hell, I noticed that Battle was back in the game long before he noticed it, and I was playing solitaire on my computer while I was watching the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom