Another 1 yr 5th guy available Byron Wesley Southern California | Syracusefan.com

Another 1 yr 5th guy available Byron Wesley Southern California

I doubt we will go after him, but I like having a potential double digit scorer at the SF if Roberson or McCollough were to raw offensively to play together.
I suspect Roberson will be more polished than McCullough. TRobe has pretty slick footwork and a decent jumper. He may surprise our fanbase. He's also a very good rebounder; I think he has easily the best instincts on the team. His motor is redoubtable.

McCullough is like a million feet tall (seriously, 6'10") and an exceptional athlete with good hands. He'll be hard to stop if he gets within 6 feet of the rim - he's already an NBA-level athlete. I'd love to see him attack the offensive glass; he'd get tons of putbacks and draw a boatload of fouls. IMO the best way for him to put points on the board will be in transition and on the offensive glass. If he can make FTs he'll foul entire frontlines out. It'll be all about desire / drive with McC.

why would we want this bum, who doesn't even fit our system

We already have a logjam at those two positions. If we were to go after someone, we need a pg or a combo who can spell KJ.