Another bogus NCAA violation for S.U. | Syracusefan.com

Another bogus NCAA violation for S.U.

retro44

Living Legend
I guess someone from S.U. advertised buy your Tyler Ennis basketball jersey while they last at S.U.

It makes me wonder if S.U. did this on purpose just to generate some free publicity knowing full well the NCAA does nothing about it.

I guess someone from S.U. advertised buy your Tyler Ennis basketball jersey while they last at S.U.

It makes me wonder if S.U. did this on purpose just to generate some free publicity knowing full well the NCAA does nothing about it.
If they did this, they should be fired. Immediately. If they weren't informed of the rules, then whoever should have informed them and didn't should be fired. This isn't rocket science. The rules are available. Oh Lord

If they did this, they should be fired. Immediately. If they weren't informed of the rules, then whoever should have informed them and didn't should be fired. This isn't rocket science. The rules are available. Oh Lord

But if it was, I'd take care of it.

Rule #1 - You CAN'T use a player or his name to sell merchandise for the school

This is the 3rd major *** up by SU's social media department within 3 years

Sounds like it's time to change whoever runs this department

Sorry to do this, but...

MAN LANDS ON MOON!

ARMSTRONG TAKES 'ONE GIANT LEAP'

Sorry to do this, but...

MAN LANDS ON MOON!

ARMSTRONG TAKES 'ONE GIANT LEAP'

Don't forget to give credit to Stanley Kubrick's excellent filmwork as mentioned in the thread the other night. His widow does. Sorry to deflate the example, but Cowtown's sig gave you ample warning ;)

Gotta use better examples like "pyramids on separate continents made with a precision the best technology today can't rightly touch". I mean they weren't on tv(lol), but they're actually there!

ancient-aliens.jpg

it's like the person in charge of academic affairs of the team got promoted and made the social media coordinator

How is it bogus? It's a legit STUPID violation that didn't have to be made.

Had this been Kentucky there would be 500 posts about it and the board would go into a meltdown.

How is it bogus? It's a legit STUPID violation that didn't have to be made.

Had this been Kentucky there would be 500 posts about it and the board would go into a meltdown.
Right. The rule can be bogus, but it's still a rule.