Another chance to build on the fan momentum… | Syracusefan.com

Another chance to build on the fan momentum…

Rocco

Watching you.
The diehards peruse these boards, there is absolutely no doubting that. All of us on here truly bleed ORANGE.

Always cracks me up when the bandwagon fans start to pay attention and magically reappear at the hint of potential success. All week long, I’ve had friends and others come up to me and say “Wow Cuse looks good” or “That QB is legit” or “The Dome looked incredible the other night”. On and on and on…

Babers & Co have a real chance to bring the casual fans back like they did in 2018 and 2019. “If you build it, they will come…”. Certainly rings true for a “fanbase” that has dealt with a subpar program for over 2 decades now. The current students at Syracuse have never experienced a winning brand of Syracuse Football (outside of the fun 2018 season). They have been awesome this year. Kudos to their energy and commitment!

Let’s keep the momentum going. The fall in CNY is so much better with a winning Cuse football squad.

LFG Orange!

Getting ahead of ourselves as fans can be hard not to do. That said with the on paper quality of our schedule, if it holds reasonably well and we have a special season... man...

Agreed