Another couple of Fab tweets... | Syracusefan.com

Another couple of Fab tweets...

jec1521

2nd String
"Alpha Phi is the sheiiiit. #done"

and another as a reply...

"@JaredSmithCNY @Melo_elo51 man, its a great feeling when u have a whole sorority tutoring you."

Looks like an entire sorority is tutoring him in something. Let's hope it's academic...

Alpha Phi posts...

I hope Melo isn't done spending time on the game that gets him paid in the end.

If I was getting tutored by an entire sorority when I was at SU, I would have had a sub 2.0 GPA too.

Yeah, but you would have been studying something...

Alpha Phi was always known as the "hot" sorority when I was at Syracuse (it was the dance team sorority). If that's still the case...I wonder how much studying he's getting done, assuming his major isn't anatomy.

alpha phi girls .. lots of memories indeed and jekelish you are spot on.. some of the hottest on campus.. always gave tri delt a good run.. i enjoyed the company of a couple alpha phis but would not be calling upon them the night before a test..

Gotta laugh at fabs tweet. My fraternity did one of those midnight panty raid deals with Alpha Phi and they returned the favor one night. Its a pretty big thrill as a young buck to have 30 girls roaming around your room in the middle of the night. Ah the memories...

Has no one focused on the #done aspect of Fab's tweet? As in "done" with the exile? "Done" with the challenge to the academic hurdle to his return? Come on, now. I'm admittedly a Pollyanna, and so might be Fab, but this isn't that hard to decipher.

GO ORANGE

We're back. I hope.

Can't wait for more tweets/info and more meaningless speculation :bang:

I went to the wrong school :bang:

Most of the girls were Bulgarian shot putters...

Has no one focused on the #done aspect of Fab's tweet? As in "done" with the exile? "Done" with the challenge to the academic hurdle to his return? Come on, now. I'm admittedly a Pollyanna, and so might be Fab, but this isn't that hard to decipher.

GO ORANGE

We're back. I hope.

#done as in he's done playing ball for the year because his appeals or whatever have been ultimately denied. If you are shutting it down with the academics, may as well hit the sorority house.

#done as in he's done playing ball for the year because his appeals or whatever have been ultimately denied. If you are shutting it down with the academics, may as well hit the sorority house.
You really think thats what he meant? I doubt he would express being out for the season on Twitter in that manner.

Yeah,cause on a Sat. night no college student wants to be in a sorority.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Oh, sure--focus on the negative. What are you, a Syracuse fan?

Alpha Phi was always known as the "hot" sorority when I was at Syracuse (it was the dance team sorority). If that's still the case...I wonder how much studying he's getting done, assuming his major isn't anatomy.
When I was there, the saying was "All for free at Alpha Phi!" Not sure I know what that means, though.;)

Does anyone else get reminded of the scene in Blue Chips with Shaq trying to get elegible for college with the whole Fab shenanigans?

Does anyone else get reminded of the scene in Blue Chips with Shaq trying to get elegible for college with the whole Fab shenanigans?
With Alpha Phi involved, I was thinking more along the lines of Jesus Shuttlesworth's recruiting trip in He Got Game.

I don't speak tweet but if this were from one of my kids I'd interpret it as Alpha Phi helped him get what he needed done.

If I was getting tutored by an entire sorority when I was at SU, I would have had a sub 2.0 GPA too.

If I was getting tutored by an entire sorority, I wouldn't have survived the semester.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom