Another example why I like Jalen Rose and him giving the people want they want | Syracusefan.com

Another example why I like Jalen Rose and him giving the people want they want

Every conference needs a doormat. Northwestern and Penn St. are very glad to have them in hoops.

Speaking of Jalen, have you ever seen his story time videos? The guy is hilarious. This is one of my all time favorites:

Jalen Rose ‏@JalenRose
Happy to see Rutgers joining the B1G conference. The league is already littered w/bottom feeders so they will fit right in. #NCAA

Its good to know Jalen understands what the B1G is getting adding Rutgers.

Holy cow, did he really post that? Ouch.

All you need to know about him was revealed when you watched him get drafted. One of the all-time great draft wardrobes.

Would have been an SU alum if not for . . . well, not exactly sure, but he was headed here . . . . .

Jalen's Godfather is Dave Bing. Syracuse was his leader until Chris Webber chose Michigan over Duke, and Jalen was recruited as the 5th member of the Fab Five. That is why he wore number 5 at Michigan because he was the 5th member of that class. If Webber goes to Duke then Rose probably goes to Syracuse over Michigan and Michigan State.

"We down like four flat tires." LOL...OL.

All you need to know about him was revealed when you watched him get drafted. One of the all-time great draft wardrobes.
\

top-10-nba-draft-suits-jalen-rose.jpg