Another Gem from the Girls | Syracusefan.com

Another Gem from the Girls

Cuseman78

All Conference
There is actually a post telling people to keep their TVs on before they go to the WVU game to prop up the ratings. You can't make this stuff up. That board is required reading.

http://rutgers./showmsg.asp?fid=642&tid=149005866&mid=149005866&sid=988&style=2

Money talks bullshit walks. We're rubber and they are glue. What bounces off us lands in the MAC for the next 20 years.

I live in Long Island...I should probably leave my tv on for every Syracuse game so that we dont get trounced by Rutgirls again in the ratings. :rolling:

I live in Long Island...I should probably leave my tv on for every Syracuse game so that we dont get trounced by Rutgirls again in the ratings. :rolling:

You just can't make this stuff up, can you?

There is actually a post telling people to keep their TVs on before they go to the WVU game to prop up the ratings. You can't make this stuff up. That board is required reading.

They really are an embarrassment. This isn't even Johnny come lately stuff anymore. This is complete ing moron stuff. They give the state of NJ a bad name. Which is why I will never believe any ranking that has RU Top 100 academically. Most smart NJ HS kids go out of state to college. So the cream is already gone. RU having 99% of its kids from NJ, means there are a ton of morons there.

At this point they might as well start an "Occupy Protest" and sit on Swoffords lawn until he lets them in.

Haha WVU is busy trying to "Occupy Heinz Field" meanwhile another desperate school is about to "Occupy the Electrical Grid" with there ingenius television plan.

They do't even realize that only Nielson works that way. I think with the digital world, Comcast and others have ways of getting data without little boxes and such. They can poll as many TV's they want. So yea, leaving your TV on would help. But how many people read that board + are going to the game + are going to leave their TV on? 200? 300? Won't move the needle. Ignorance is bliss.

Way to waste electricity, cause extra unecessary pollution, and kills innocent animals in the Amazon. :D

They really are an embarrassment. This isn't even Johnny come lately stuff anymore. This is complete ******* moron stuff. They give the state of NJ a bad name. Which is why I will never believe any ranking that has RU Top 100 academically. Most smart NJ HS kids go out of state to college. So the cream is already gone. RU having 99% of its kids from NJ, means there are a ton of morons there.

Too freaking funny!

There is actually a post telling people to keep their TVs on before they go to the WVU game to prop up the ratings.
I posted something in that vein as a joke in today's thread about the Rutgers "NY" TV ratings. Wow.

All SU fans living in the NYC DMA should pledge NOT to have their TV's on during the Rutgers/WVU game to counteract the effect of Rutgers fans leaving their TV's on while attending the game.

I was going to feel bad for that kid that was paralyzed, but damn it I hope WVU wins something like 50-3. Let them get their rating while getting beat up like a high school team.

Doesn't surprise me. People of average (and below) intelligence really struggle to understand Sample Survey Statistical Methodology. I'm not shocked that a large segment of Rutgers fans have trouble understanding it.

Ironically, Rutgers has a pretty good Mathematics Department. I guess most of those guys avoided classes where math was involved.

I'll always remember my son complaining that all of the New Jersey kids in his classes at Seton Hall were idiots, did not even know what a syllabus is. And those were the "upper class, private school" Jersey kids.

Any state most famous for the rest stops and stench must have a really hard time keeping the intelligent kids home.

LOL at people who don't understand how Nielsen ratings work. I actually was picked to receive a diary for this week. You know I'll be watching SU and putting it in my diary. No idea what I'll watch at 3:30. I don't even get the Jersey State game on TV here.