Another great Fine tailgate and game... | Syracusefan.com

Another great Fine tailgate and game...

Shenexon

All American
I feel so honored to have been able to join all of you today. It’s a special thing to be at the Fine tailgate, then walk up the hill to see a win at the dome. It was a tad too exciting, but in the end was a great win.

There are a lot of fascinating and superb humans on the board and at the tailgates. I’m in awe of this group and today was no different. I don’t get to be there too often, but get very juiced whenever I can get there.

Today, I got to cheer with the best SU fan I know...Tomcat. He has encyclopedic knowledge and sees each play in ten times the detail that I do. When I sit with him, I get to shout at the top of my lungs and never offend him. It’s one of the highlights of my year. I also got to be on the “Tom-Cam” that was placed to keep an eye on him. Thanks Tom...

I also got to see Beadle, Ottomets and his amazingly cute son, OE, Cuseregular, Jeremy & Nell, Consigliere, Texanmark, Chris02, and Reed. I’ve known a lot of people over the course of life and am truly honored to spend some time with you. Not a group I’ll be taking for granted.

I was expecting a win and we got it. WMU is a good team and we were fortunate. I’m glad we got some timely turnovers, that we scored when we really needed it, and that the defense stopped them once they pulled within 5. The season may have turned on that fourth quarter. A great win that we needed.

I’m not sure how many more games I’ll get to before I’ll have to go elsewhere, but I’m savoring every moment...thanks...

I feel so honored to have been able to join all of you today. It’s a special thing to be at the Fine tailgate, then walk up the hill to see a win at the dome. It was a tad too exciting, but in the end was a great win.

There are a lot of fascinating and superb humans on the board and at the tailgates. I’m in awe of this group and today was no different. I don’t get to be there too often, but get very juiced whenever I can get there.

Today, I got to cheer with the best SU fan I know...Tomcat. He has encyclopedic knowledge and sees each play in ten times the detail that I do. When I sit with him, I get to shout at the top of my lungs and never offend him. It’s one of the highlights of my year. I also got to be on the “Tom-Cam” that was placed to keep an eye on him. Thanks Tom...

I also got to see Beadle, Ottomets and his amazingly cute son, OE, Cuseregular, Jeremy & Nell, Consigliere, Texanmark, Chris02, and Reed. I’ve known a lot of people over the course of life and am truly honored to spend some time with you. Not a group I’ll be taking for granted.

I was expecting a win and we got it. WMU is a good team and we were fortunate. I’m glad we got some timely turnovers, that we scored when we really needed it, and that the defense stopped them once they pulled within 5. The season may have turned on that fourth quarter. A great win that we needed.

I’m not sure how many more games I’ll get to before I’ll have to go elsewhere, but I’m savoring every moment...thanks...
Awesome seeing you Don and being able to catch up. That property in Colorado is off the charts beautiful, enjoy whatever time you have left here and good luck back out west!

Thanks for the kind words but it was my pleasure to sit with you for a game and enjoy your hard core passion and fire! You are a great fan! See you next week!

Thanks for the kind words, Don - looking forward to stepping out from behind the grill and chatting longer next week! And good to meet NJ, too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom