another infuriating thing from the weekend | Syracusefan.com

another infuriating thing from the weekend

in 1993, 110 lb college girls wore xl flannel shirt covering everything like some hippy burka

in 2013, 110 lb college girls wear xl tank tops covering nothing
ya know, I was just talking to a friend about that over the weekend. Go to a mall. Same thing. As usual, I was born at the wrong time.

THIS X 1000!

The chicks at Lucys and Harrys were wearing...NOTHING. In 2003, an open back shirt was like whoa. Over the weekend, i was seeing @$$ cleavage everywhere, jlo type dress tops with no bra's etc. I got a kid on the way, thank god its a boy!

in 1993, 110 lb college girls wore xl flannel shirt covering everything like some hippy burka

Rutgers Class of 1994 here and you couldn't be more right. When we were in school every girl wanted to dress like Kurt Cobain and Eddie Vedder. Many had the same grooming habits, too.

so true. my friends and i joke about the same thing. we were born 20 years to early.

And while we're on the subject I have a few words for some members of the SU Dance Team.

"Abdominal" - "Work-out" - "Low Carb Diet"

Thank you.

THIS X 1000!

The chicks at Lucys and Harrys were wearing...NOTHING. In 2003, an open back shirt was like whoa. Over the weekend, i was seeing @$$ cleavage everywhere, jlo type dress tops with no bra's etc. I got a kid on the way, thank god its a boy!

I hate how you referenced 2003 like its a decade ago now, dammit

And while we're on the subject I have a few words for some members of the SU Dance Team.

"Abdominal" - "Work-out" - "Low Carb Diet"

Thank you.
talent swung back to cheerleaders. we'll never have both.

you've never seen anything like the st bonaventure dance team against Syracuse in rochester in 2003 or 2004. one of the poor girls looked like chaz bono with plumbers crack.

i'm usually not ashamed to laugh about anything but this time i felt bad about it.

Explains so much.

The 90s seemed so normal at the time. Now it seems so weird. It's officially joined the conversation people have had for years about the individual weirdness of the 80s, 70s, 60s, 50s, etc.

Old man on the porch here: Cheerleaders used be cheerleaders. Now they're show girls. It wasn't their job to give you a hard on. it was their job to get you rooting for the team.

Syracuse_done.jpg

Old man on the porch here: Cheerleaders used be cheerleaders.
Yeah, instead of shouting "Get off my lawn" you yell "Stop getting off on that landing strip!"

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2