Another nasty commute to the game tonight | Syracusefan.com

Another nasty commute to the game tonight

upperdeck

Living Legend
heavy snow burst between 3-6 inches starting around 4 tonight and below zero windchills coming back out..

rinse and repeat saturday..

heavy snow burst between 3-6 inches starting around 4 tonight and below zero windchills coming back out..

rinse and repeat saturday..
But but but it's so nice out right now! (12:40 p.m.) Blue sky, no wind, 32 degrees. Balmy, even!

Syracuse fans are the ONLY fans in basketball that are willing to endure the blizzards and sub-zero temps for games. We act like it's a sunny day. The thought of Kentucky fans making that treck is laughable..would never happen. We have the best fans in the nation hands down.

This is exactly why I got into town 8 hours early. You never can tell.

Aaaaand my better half scheduled a hair appointment at 11:30, but that's merely coincidence I assure you.

Yes, she is still there and yes, I'm still at Margaritaville.

Syracuse fans are the ONLY fans in basketball that are willing to endure the blizzards and sub-zero temps for games. We act like it's a sunny day. The thought of Kentucky fans making that treck is laughable..would never happen. We have the best fans in the nation hands down.

Hey! I know some UVM fans that would say otherwise. Then again, there's only 2500 or so in the gym so the roads aren't that packed as it were.

Hey! I know some UVM fans that would say otherwise. Then again, there's only 2500 or so in the gym so the roads aren't that packed as it were.
How is UVM this year, anyway? It must kill them that there are finally legit D1 talents in state, and they have no shot at landing any of them.

How is UVM this year, anyway? It must kill them that there are finally legit D1 talents in state, and they have no shot at landing any of them.

Second in the league (2 losses) and they are on a bit of a tear lately. Scored 96 game before last. Shot a ridiculous 16-21 from 3. Got some help last night with Albany losing it's first league game (sorry tee1222 ). Setting up to be a fun ending to America East play.

I went this past weekend to see them. They looked much better than they did against Albany (Will Brown is a disciple of Tony Bennett I believe). Sat right next to the woman who is the NCAA compliance officer for the men. Luke Apfeld stopped by to chat. He was their big man for a bunch of years (3 acl injuries along the way). He's a great kid and better story. Next up for him is law school. Accepted to NYU, G-town, a bunch of others, and waiting on Harvard and Stanford I believe. He wasn't too thrilled with my Cuse shirt. But he laughed about it when I reminded him of the Duke game later that day. He told me he went to the same HS as Chris McCullough. Thinks Chris has the stuff for the next level.

Second in the league (2 losses) and they are on a bit of a tear lately. Scored 96 game before last. Shot a ridiculous 16-21 from 3. Got some help last night with Albany losing it's first league game (sorry tee1222 ). Setting up to be a fun ending to America East play.

I went this past weekend to see them. They looked much better than they did against Albany (Will Brown is a disciple of Tony Bennett I believe). Sat right next to the woman who is the NCAA compliance officer for the men. Luke Apfeld stopped by to chat. He was their big man for a bunch of years (3 acl injuries along the way). He's a great kid and better story. Next up for him is law school. Accepted to NYU, G-town, a bunch of others, and waiting on Harvard and Stanford I believe. He wasn't too thrilled with my Cuse shirt. But he laughed about it when I reminded him of the Duke game later that day. He told me he went to the same HS as Chris McCullough. Thinks Chris has the stuff for the next level.
Yes, my friend. Should be a fun ending! I think either way, it will be Danes or Catamounts.

Crazy weather here in North Captiva FL also... It's 57 now and may dip below 52 tonight. Coldest temps since 1946

Yes, my friend. Should be a fun ending! I think either way, it will be Danes or Catamounts.

And Vermont lost to lowly Binghamton last night 57-55. Tough loss considering they could have challenged Albany for the league title (and chance to host the playoffs throughout) if they had won out and beaten Albany at home on the 28th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom