Another odd achievement for this team | Syracusefan.com

Another odd achievement for this team

HoustonCuse

2020-21 Iggy Winner Lead Scorer & Post Season Rcd
Yesterday, all 5 starters hit a three point shot during the game. I'm not sure I recall that ever happening for Syracuse in a single game. Just another strange accomplishment this team can add to the list. It's been one of the weirdest seasons I can remember!

Yesterday, all 5 starters hit a three point shot during the game. I'm not sure I recall that ever happening for Syracuse in a single game. Just another strange accomplishment this team can add to the list. It's been one of the weirdest seasons I can remember!

This team could make a deep run if we get into the big dance

Elvir Ovcina started 6 games in the 96-97 season. If this ever happened before, my bet is that it was one of those 6 games.

edit: 89-90 is the only other season this could have happened... for those willing/able to look it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought about that as well. Just when you think JB's teams are all the same.

I don't know how we're doing with rebounds but I imagine we are rebounding at a historically low rate and making three pointers at an all time high, among other anomalies like high FT percentage.

I thought about that as well. Just when you think JB's teams are all the same.

I don't know how we're doing with rebounds but I imagine we are rebounding at a historically low rate and making three pointers at an all time high, among other anomalies like high FT percentage.

It's always something.
If we were good at rebounding, we wouldn't be a bubble team right now.
Also, D this year is our worst in a decade (o hai Taurean!), so there's that too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom