Another reason to be thankful for Coach Boeheim after watching IU/Mich State | Syracusefan.com

Another reason to be thankful for Coach Boeheim after watching IU/Mich State

Alsacs

Living Legend
Is Tom Crean serious with his antics. The guy is out of control with his behavior and garbage he does during the game. Everytime I watch Indiana I watch Crean walk up and down the sideline of the bench and act crazy rather than watch his team on offense or defense depending on the half and it makes me thankful we have JB. While JB gets crabby and expresses his frustration with the officials he doesn't walk up and down the sidelines every possession like a madman and embarrass himself with his demeanor. I understand that Crean is intense, but the dude is ridiculous. I wouldn't this guy as SU coach just because of his crazy behavior. he is obviously more like his brother-in-law Jim than John.

Read an account about him from a former player. Guy is a complete douchebag.

I really really want to see a closely called game between Indy and Marquette. Both Crean and Buzz will put on a circus show of epic proportions. ESPN should just have two separate feeds focused on them and no one filming the actual game. And I'd pay good money to see it (as long as it ends with a fistfight between those two after they brawl the officials).

I can tell you that a former coach I know has very little good to say about him.

yeah, but getting caught picking your nose on national tv for a couple decades is not anything to write home about either

I refuse to respond in a Boeheim love fest thread because I just want you all to love me too! :D

The guy is out of control with his behavior and garbage he does during the game..

To play devil's advocate, some might say that Jimmy is out of control with his behavior and garbage he does AFTER the game.

Read an account about him from a former player. Guy is a complete douchebag.

Interesting...judging from his twitter he's a regular Billy Graham.

There are a few coaches that annoy me and they're the ones that can't stay off the damn court during the game. Not during timeouts, but while play is happening. Pitino is one. He's always leaking out onto the court during a possession. Crean is another. It's a tight game and he's standing 12 inches behind a player with the ball.

To play devil's advocate, some might say that Jimmy is out of control with his behavior and garbage he does AFTER the game.
I am not saying JB doesn't get crabby and disrespectful postgame, but Crean's antics are a joke and really annoying to watch. The guy is lucky he got Zeller last year or Brad Stevens would be the coach of Indiana this year. The walks ON the Court like 50 times a game. He walks up and down his bench EVERY possession. I like coaches that sit down and act professional, but get up to voice their displeasure, but are under control like a Coach K, JB, Brad Stevens, Billy Donovan, Bill Self, etc.

I really really want to see a closely called game between Indy and Marquette. Both Crean and Buzz will put on a circus show of epic proportions. ESPN should just have two separate feeds focused on them and no one filming the actual game. And I'd pay good money to see it (as long as it ends with a fistfight between those two after they brawl the officials).

Oh god both of those guys would be literally meeting at halfcourt 10 times a game as they are constantly past the coaches box line.

"Look at me!!! Look at me!!!" so annoying. Crean is bad but Buzz is disgusting:mad:

There are a few coaches that annoy me and they're the ones that can't stay off the damn court during the game. Not during timeouts, but while play is happening. Pitino is one. He's always leaking out onto the court during a possession. Crean is another. It's a tight game and he's standing 12 inches behind a player with the ball.

I've only seen this happen one time but if I were a coach I would instruct my team to throw the ball or run into the other coach when he is on the court. Jason Kidd is the only person I've seen do this and the coach got a T, brilliant.

whenever I see Tom Creen...I always see Tom Arnold...

images

Jamie Dixon drives me crazy... Get off the damn court you're not playing...

Buzz is definitely the worst offener of being on the court, with Pitt coach Dixon a very close second!!

The other night during the Pitt-ND game, I though Brey was going to go out and direct traffic for his team on the offensive end. Coaches should be told, step on the court during play and it is a T no matter what. Noticed a number of other BE coaches do the same thing. Way out of the coaches box and standing ON the court during play.

my favorite part of the Kidd thing is that Woodson is now his coach. i wonder how often they joke about that