Another season, another drama | Syracusefan.com

Another season, another drama

EastCoast2

Board Mathematician
What is going on? Really? If it's not a starter being ruled ineligible it's an athletics department employee being in the news for the wrong reasons. I look back at these past 3 seasons and wonder how the flip have we not won a title? AO, Bernie, Fab, Fab again, Southerland, and now this is filming naked boys. Tough time to be a Cuse fan. SMH Oh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh Lord

What is going on? Really? If it's not a starter being ruled ineligible it's an athletics department employee being in the news for the wrong reasons. I look back at these past 3 seasons and wonder how the flip have we not won a title? AO, Bernie, Fab, Fab again, Southerland, and now this is filming naked boys. Tough time to be a Cuse fan. SMH Oh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh LordOh Lord

I dont see how the springfield situation is the hoops or football teams fault. Not saying you mean that but it is not the athletic depts fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont see how the springfield situation is the hoops or football teams fault. Not saying you mean that but it is not the athletic depts fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just saying it's bad pub for the University as a whole, and that includes the SU bball team. Remember last year when a recruit's (Whitehead??) mother said she wouldn't allow her son to go to SU because of the Fine story? Fine was longggg gone by then. And she thought he was the head coach. Just something else for Calamari, Roy Boy, or Thad to say stay away from SU because of ______ .

There was a guy that lived in my freshman dorm in college who got caught peeping in the women's locker room as a senior. He worked part time as an equipment manager for our school's athletic facility staff. He mostly dealt with intramural sports. The story I heard was that he got caught by a female coach when he was looking through some anteroom door that connected off the locker room. Rumor was she literally threatened him within an inch of his life before turning him in. I remember people referring to him as that character from Porky's who got caught by the beastly coach lady. (Pee Wee, right?)

I always thought it was odd that this major league computer geek who had not one ounce of athleticism in his body would be spending so much time in the athletic building. He was a really creepy dude who had the longest neck hair anyone had ever seen. He looked almost exactly like Jeff Dahmer, and that's not a lie. I imagine that he's either living in his parent's basement today, or in a vast mansion somewhere with video cameras in each room.

All this Springfield mess got me thinking of that again. That dude was scary in a serial killer sort of way.

There was a guy that lived in my freshman dorm in college who got caught peeping in the women's locker room as a senior. He worked part time as an equipment manager for our school's athletic facility staff. He mostly dealt with intramural sports. The story I heard was that he got caught by a female coach when he was looking through some anteroom door that connected off the locker room. Rumor was she literally threatened him within an inch of his life before turning him in. I remember people referring to him as that character from Porky's who got caught by the beastly coach lady. (Pee Wee, right?)

I always thought it was odd that this major league computer geek who had not one ounce of athleticism in his body would be spending so much time in the athletic building. He was a really creepy dude who had the longest neck hair anyone had ever seen. He looked almost exactly like Jeff Dahmer, and that's not a lie. I imagine that he's either living in his parent's basement today, or in a vast mansion somewhere with video cameras in each room.

All this Springfield mess got me thinking of that again. That dude was scary in a serial killer sort of way.

I immediately thought of Porkys.

BALL-BREAKER!

I didn't realize JoeCollege was a few years ahead of you.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Tommy Turner was the kid "caught" in the shower.

Porkys.gif