Anthony Standifer | Syracusefan.com

Anthony Standifer

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Who decommitted from michigan will look at cuse again according to allen Trieu from the other board. 6-1 180 cb

wow -- would be a surprise for sure ... a pleasant one. TW is starting to heat up

http://michigan.At their request, t...from this site./a.z?s=162&p=8&c=1&nid=5460417

wow wow wow... do I dare allow myself to think of a recruiting class that features two 6'1" corners and a 5'11" option that is compact and explosive???? Especially if Bnoro is right about the coaches thinking about Eskridge as a 6'2" CB???? I can't take it... gonna take a nap til signing day.

Typical Marrone non-4-star recruit. Throw him back and wait for a bigger bite.

I guess Graham leaving opens up another spot.

Looking at Illinois, Syracuse, Minnesota and Iowa...with more schools potentially in the mix.

Wonder what happened with Michigan that both sides backed away...

Michigan talk is that he's an academic risk- grades may not be good enough to get in at Michigan.

Michigan talk is that he's an academic risk- grades may not be good enough to get in at Michigan.

In article on the old place we used to be, his mommy says that grades are not an issue and he is a D1 qualifier...also sounds a bit like the family made a quick decision on the official visit...:noidea:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom