Class of 2015 - Antwan Wilson JUCO LB | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Antwan Wilson JUCO LB

LeMoyneCuse

All American
I have it from a reliable source that Antwan Wilson (Plainfield, NJ/ Nassau CC) will be joining the team this summer as a scholarship player. He's enrolling as a Sophomore eligibility-wise and will have 4 years to play 3.

I've been told he's playing OLB, but I'm wondering if he's going to play DE.

Also a HS teammate of Kenny Carter.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3334713/antwan-Wilson

This only comes from one source, but it's a pretty good one. Take it for what you will.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have it from a reliable source that Antwan Wilson (Plainfield, NJ/ Nassau CC) will be joining the team this summer as a scholarship player. He's enrolling as a Sophomore eligibility-wise and will have 4 years to play 3.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3334713/antwan-wilson

This only comes from one source, but it's a pretty good one. Take it for what you will.
I see Antonio Anderson is their DL coach. Assume that is former SU player Antonio Anderson.

If there is any merit to this, from films on here is showing a very good prospect with a very quick first step. Could be another pass rushing DE, or OLB. I would like to see something from this year. From the film, it looks like when he was in HS.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3334713/antwan-wilson

At 6' and 255 he's have to be cat-like fast to play DE.

I got 6'-2" @225 but that was 2014-15 w/Hudl this is probably outdated.

In most of the highlights he was playing DT. Listed as a defensive lineman on Nassau's site, couldn't find any stats, but looked fairly athletic and if your take the good end of those measurements and he arrives at 6'2 255 range, that's good DE size. I think that the staff's apparent strategy to fill the open scholarships with all DE's and let the cream rise is a good one.

I was told by someone in the know that Antwan quit Nassau. Doesn't sound likely that he will be attending SU.