any chance | Syracusefan.com

any chance

goodroc

Starter
not sure why i think this might be end for Coach B. Ennis leaving seemed to really hurt him . With Hop a phone call away from leaving , the additional recruiting load might be too much for him to want to deal with. As he looks back -- one yr removed from FF . Off greatest start in team history w a disappointing ending. i cant think of a much better time to go out on top.

I have a huge defender and supporter of Coach Boeheim and he obviously has every right to leave when and how he wants .

However, I would be happy if this was the end, for His Legacy , the future of the program and for giving Coach hopkins the chance he has waited long enough for.

I don't know if there's any chance but I don't think his decision will have anything to do with Ennis leaving.

Notwithstanding the fact that Jim Boeheim is now pushing 70 (which is pretty unbelievable to those of us who remember when he started and who somehow haven't aged nearly as many years)...he's faced similar challenges just about every year at this time.

Haven't we also had enough of these "JB leaving" threads? He will stay thru next Olympics (what, 2 or 3 more seasons), then I assume he'll leave or at least consider it. He's just not ready, unless the tea leaves are saying something else that's not obvious to this unknowing bystander (me). Until then, this debate has been done and done again. Although I guess it's something to talk about again. No disrespect to OP at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom