any grad students looking for a masters thesis | Syracusefan.com

any grad students looking for a masters thesis

tbonezone

Living Legend
i'll posit this hypothesis and hope due to your endeavors that i myself don't have to do the math.
2012. syracuse starters minutes versus opponent turnovers :
what is the correlation if any between minutes played by our starting 5 and resulting turnover #'s.
i would venture to guess that fewer minutes played = higher opponent turnover numbers.
hit the books. i'll revisit the question myself over summer break and check for accuracy.

You would also have to factor in whether the opponents were playing starters or subs during those minutes.

i'll posit this hypothesis and hope due to your endeavors that i myself don't have to do the math.
2012. syracuse starters minutes versus opponent turnovers :
what is the correlation if any between minutes played by our starting 5 and resulting turnover #'s.
i would venture to guess that fewer minutes played = higher opponent turnover numbers.
hit the books. i'll revisit the question myself over summer break and check for accuracy.

It is not the math that is the hard part, it is the data collection.

That's a fairly weak masters thesis.

yeah right . that's just what my narrow minded advisor told me back in 1983 when i submitted my thesis paper on:
" limiting guard band usage to zero and using azimuth recording to reduce crosstalk."

voila!!!! birth of betamax recorders and suddenly SPLASH could be viewed in your own lazyboy.