Any mystery recruits still on the board? | Syracusefan.com

Any mystery recruits still on the board?

SUFan44

Hall of Fame
I just get the feeling there are one or two guys who could sign that we don’t know the name of yet.

Could be completely wrong but with this staff and the way they keep things close to the vest, it wouldn’t surprise me at all.

It's all on the pay side.

They could tell you, but then they'd have to kill you.

If there is I just wonder if he is a dream or a dud.

This staff won't bring on any last minute desperation Matt Hale types. They'll just stand pat and go after grad transfers or see if kids are available after signing day that couldn't sign for whatever reason or were released, etc.

I just get the feeling there are one or two guys who could sign that we don’t know the name of yet.

Could be completely wrong but with this staff and the way they keep things close to the vest, it wouldn’t surprise me at all.
At this point, we'd be on to B-listers.

This staff won't bring on any last minute desperation Matt Hale types. They'll just stand pat and go after grad transfers or see if kids are available after signing day that couldn't sign for whatever reason or were released, etc.

Sorry aged gender joke.

Last edited:
There are 23 spots in this class now that we know Welch and Ellis were given fb scholarships.
15 have signed NLIs plus 2 transfers. 2 more are committed that should qualify Dixon and Howard.
That leaves only 4 spots. I would be surprised if a few of the recruits who visited didn't commit.

Expect to finish 1 or 2 under the number... flexibility in case of any late additions like Bromley or if a W.O. Earns one at camp or something.

Have we ever had a last-minute mystery recruit pop up? Serious question.

There have to be some DTs that the staff's pursuing that we haven't heard about yet. Because the alternative...

Expect to finish 1 or 2 under the number... flexibility in case of any late additions like Bromley or if a W.O. Earns one at camp or something.

Yeah that’s a good call.

Hoping the OLB & DE commit. RB, in my view, is a luxury at this point with Dixon & Howard in the fold, plus Adams.

A luxury I would love to see happen, but a luxury in my view.

There have to be some DTs that the staff's pursuing that we haven't heard about yet. Because the alternative...

I could see them going the grad transfer/JUCO route here.

Don't think so but i will say this much. Kids visit all the time that go unreported, so who knows. I just think it's hard in today's day and age of social media to keep things quiet.

Let's not forget Alton Robinson who in my opinion is going to tear up the ACC next season.

Yeah if Josh Allen hadn't been medically DQ'ed, he probably wouldn't even be here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom