Any word on Fleming? | Syracusefan.com

Any word on Fleming?

RF2044

Living Legend
...about the severity of his injury?

From the PS camp reports, it sounds like Fleming had taken that step forward and was positioned well to be a contributing WR in the rotation. Given our dearth of playmakers, I hate to see any of the WR corps be lost for any appreciable length of time.

Ankle? Knee? Prognosis for recovery?

His ankle was wrapped.

I'd think they would wait a few days until the swelling goes down for an MRI.

...about the severity of his injury?

From the PS camp reports, it sounds like Fleming had taken that step forward and was positioned well to be a contributing WR in the rotation. Given our dearth of playmakers, I hate to see any of the WR corps be lost for any appreciable length of time.

Ankle? Knee? Prognosis for recovery?

I don't know the mechanism of injury as to how he hurt himself. Rocco did you see it happen?

If it was non contact and it's an ankle has been suggested then its likely a soft tissue sprain and that would be good. 4-6 weeks and back full (and maybe earlier if a mild sprain). If however it was a contact injury then hard tissue may be involved (bone, interosseous membranes aka high ankle sprain stuff, fracture potential, etc.) then double the healing time and the seasons in jeopardy. Or maybe it was a knee? We won't get anything from the "lower body injury" report soon to come but perhaps those there may have seen what happened.