Anya cuts list to 16, yes 16 | Syracusefan.com

Anya cuts list to 16, yes 16

I'm thinking he heads to Indiana

basketball_all_conf_2012.jpg

I think Anya and Grant both need to round up to 6'8''

It looks to me like Grant has Anya by at least an inch.

Grant looks to be at a minimum the same height as Anya. Real good news for one of them, not so good for the other. Regarding Anya's wingspan what's the saying, "you block shots and rebound with your hands not the top of your head". I'm real excited about Grant next year, saw him on tv and he looks like a perfect fit. High ceiling and a solid 3-4 year guy which most programs are built on.

I've got $20 that says he doesn't end up at Rutgers or DePaul.

"That said, one of the big names the Terrapins have been tracking, DeMatha big man BeeJay Anya, appears to have eliminated the Terrapins recently, not mentioned in his list of sixteen schools. That decision was likely mutual to some degree; Anya, for as much talent as he has, fit the same mold as Charles Mitchell and Shaquille Cleare, and there's really only room for so many space-eating wide-bodies on one team."
TT

basketball_all_conf_2012.jpg

I think Anya and Grant both need to round up to 6'8''
I believe #13 for Paul VI is Stanford Robinson, who Francis mentioned we were interested in.

Stanford Robinson SG-Red Autry has been checking out this smooth lefty guard for a long time now. Robinson currently has offers from numerous ACC schools but if or when SU offers things could get interesting