Anybody else got their Pregame ritual started yet!!! | Syracusefan.com

Anybody else got their Pregame ritual started yet!!!

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
PUMPED LETS GO CUSE!!!!

slide_334551_3353906_free.jpg

I live in Ontario and have a good buddy living south of Syracuse. Up until recently it would cost me to text across the border. Not any more, so we will be texting during the game. Unfortunately no big 'Cuse fans in my area. My buddy and I will also be meeting at Buffalo Wild Wings in Watertown Saturday to watch the Georgetown game. We are both fanatical ORANGE fans. I must admit I am more so than he is ;)

I live in Ontario and have a good buddy living south of Syracuse. Up until recently it would cost me to text across the border. Not any more, so we will be texting during the game. Unfortunately no big 'Cuse fans in my area. My buddy and I will also be meeting at Buffalo Wild Wings in Watertown Saturday to watch the Georgetown game. We are both fanatical ORANGE fans. I must admit I am more so than he is ;)
That is my usual spot to watch a game in Watertown but unfortunately I have to attend a Christmas party in Albany Saturday so I won't be able to :bang:

For the weekday 7pm starts and being on the west coast, I sit in my office and watch the game until around halftime when I finally leave and rush home or to the bar to finish off the second half.

If I'm not too busy it's usually a leave at 3:30 type deal.