Anybody else think this is "Christmas-Time." | Syracusefan.com

Anybody else think this is "Christmas-Time."

LAOrange

Starter
He has to step up. He got his a$$ handed to him in the ND game. He's always had an excuse before. He's just a Freshman, Boeheim was just giving him minutes, etc. Tonight he proves why he was the #1 center in his class. I say we get 10-10 out of him tonight. Go Rak!

He has to step up. He got his a$$ handed to him in the ND game. He's always had an excuse before. He's just a Freshman, Boeheim was just giving him minutes, etc. Tonight he proves why he was the #1 center in his class. I say we get 10-10 out of him tonight. Go Rak!

well, if he's in the game long enough to collect 10 and 10 then it probably means it is an early rout, so I hope you are right.

But, just give me a Forthian 6 and 6 with a couple of blocks and two or three hard & effective fouls and I will be happy.

well, if he's in the game long enough to collect 10 and 10 then it probably means it is an early rout, so I hope you are right.

But, just give me a Forthian 6 and 6 with a couple of blocks and two or three hard & effective fouls and I will be happy.

I would like to just see him in the correct defensive position once. Screw the points.

I dont care if its Nick Resavy time as long as we get the W

I'd like a 7 and 7. Preferably 7 points, 7 boards from Christmas, because if this game drives me to alcohol, it will add to a crappy sports weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom