Anybody listening to... | Syracusefan.com

Anybody listening to...

You probably shouldn't be doing a show the day after a Dave Matthews concert, take it from experience.

You probably shouldn't be doing a show the day after a Dave Matthews concert, take it from experience.

Come to Vegas, we rock till 5-6 in the morning then next thing you know we're working 2 hours later. Once a week at least.

He said he was going to go home and get some sleep. Good idea.

Come to Vegas, we rock till 5-6 in the morning then next thing you know we're working 2 hours later. Once a week at least.

I wish, sadly those days are behind me, unfortunately

I love Vegas. I see a trip there in the near future for me.

I love Vegas. I see a trip there in the near future for me.

We'll have to throw a couple back together and debate in person instead of on here.

I think all of Lindsley's listeners posted in this thread

I only listen to his post games show. I like to hear what the fans are saying after the game. Lindsay's rants are less interesting, at least when he's sober.

I think all of Lindsley's listeners posted in this thread

Out here he starts at noon and goes until three and I listen at work during basketball season. I don't agree with everything he says but I do enjoy his show as well as his post game. Think people are too rough on him. Nice guy as well, when I was living in the Cuse he gave me and my Ex (and her two youngins) complimentary tickets to Monster Jam.

Out here he starts at noon and goes until three and I listen at work during basketball season. I don't agree with everything he says but I do enjoy his show as well as his post game. Think people are too rough on him. Nice guy as well, when I was living in the Cuse he gave me and my Ex (and her two youngins) complimentary tickets to Monster Jam.
Try calling and expressing your disagreement with him and see if you feel the same way. He's a dweeb on the air( I don't know him so I wouldn't judge him personally).
While we are on the subject...HOW IN THE WORLD DID THIS GUY GET A NATIONAL GIG????

Didn't he announce he is expanding his radio empire? I've seen him 3 times in my life and he was hammered each time.

Form a line, ladies.
photo.jpg

wasn't he the dude who got punked by someone claiming to be an ex Yankee on the air?

wasn't he the dude who got punked by someone cflaiming to be an ex Yankee on the air?
Yes, someone claiming to be Shane Spencer called into his show trashing Derek Jeter and making other damning claims. You can't make this sh#t up.

Are you Pat? You sounded wasted too. Lol
Yes

That's hilarious because it was a fun night but stepping on the bus to Manley it was loud!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's hilarious because it was fun night but stepping on the bus it was loud

The best thing about drunk Lindsley is that he totally didn't dodge the controversial question.

Mike' s having another good time tonight. :cool:

But I guess we all are. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom