Anybody see how GTown lost? | Syracusefan.com

Anybody see how GTown lost?

I am so glad I watched that game as it was being played. the look on those mope fans of theirs was priceless.

Think I'm more sad than happy seeing how damn good Huerter is already. Going to hate seeing another kid become a star somewhere else.

They didn't handle the late pressure very good. I certainly don't care too much for G'Town, but I felt sorry for that kid who slipped and skated on the floor creating a turnover for travelling. To me that was the turning point.

It was a pretty epic meltdown. I love Gus Johnson as an announcer too. He always brings a great energy to those types of finishes.

They didn't handle the late pressure very good. I certainly don't care too much for G'Town, but I felt sorry for that kid who slipped and skated on the floor creating a turnover for travelling. To me that was the turning point.
What I couldn't figure out on that play was how the ref who was standing right next to the G'Town player wanted to call a foul when the Twerp players were more than 3 feet away from him when he nearly fell. Luckily for the Twerps the baseline ref saw the whole play and called the travel.

I felt sorry for that kid who slipped and skated on the floor creating a turnover for travelling.
Nothing personal, but I am pretending I didn't see this.
There are certain laws of the universe.
One of them is...the next best thing to an SU win is a G-town loss.
Always.
And especially an epic debacle like that.

If your going to feel sorry for someone at a Georgetown game feel sorry for some poor bastard that decided to get engaged there.

WOW! You guys are brutal. Guess I better keep my mouth shut about these kids, especially on teams we have despised for so many years. Talk about being "flamed" Photobucket burning couch

Think I'm more sad than happy seeing how damn good Huerter is already. Going to hate seeing another kid become a star somewhere else.
A&W this year, or Huerter for 3 or 4 years?

A&W this year, or Huerter for 3 or 4 years?

Huerter for 4. Would be incredibly valuable next year where we're staring at 0 experience on the wing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom