Anybody watching espn news? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Anybody watching espn news?

Did any of the coaches notice the trip after the interception that made the FSU kid fumble?

They were all over the refs for the unsportsmanlike conduct call, and the missed horse collar as well.

I can't believe how blah-blah Chryst is. I thought he was sleeping at some points. Funny that those 3 coaches weren't showing any true emotion towards the end of that game.

This had to be a great recruiting tool for them.

They didn't call it a trip, but the focused on who that was because the wr came off limping and talked about how that might impact things.

Wasn't it the wr that got drilled by the sideline?

They were all over the refs for the unsportsmanlike conduct call, and the missed horse collar as well.

Musburger right away put the disclamor about the Big 10 ref not being able to see it, I thought that was kind of funny how he went there with that. There were 2 refs right there.

Wasn't it the wr that got drilled by the sideline?
ah, coulda been. that was one of the tricky things of not seeing perfectly with their split screen and them talking over each other. i assumed it was the tackler since he limped off gingerly.

he also grabbed the face mask as well,right in front of the ref.

watch the replay

ah, coulda been. that was one of the tricky things of not seeing perfectly with their split screen and them talking over each other. i assumed it was the tackler since he limped off gingerly.

To be honest, that should have been a penalty on FSU, no reason to smash that guy without the ball.

I agree with most that Chryst was bland but you could tell he knew what he was talking about.
Addazio seemed to be more involved in the 1st half. Did a good job overall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom