Anyone catch Magic Johnson during half time of Cavs game on ESPN? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone catch Magic Johnson during half time of Cavs game on ESPN?

Shotclock

Walk On
Said Kyrie Irving reminds him of Pearl Washington. That is quite a compliment coming from someone like Magic Johnson. Though I think Irving will have a much better pro career... But it was definitely cool hearing him say that.

Considering Kyrie is already one of the best three or four point guards in the NBA, yeah, I'm thinking it's not a very tall order for him to surpass Pearl's NBA career.

Instead of the "......", I should have put in the ;) so you knew my sarcasm. I was always confused by his lack of an NBA career.

Instead of the "......", I should have put in the ;) so you knew my sarcasm. I was always confused by his lack of an NBA career.

Pearl had a benign tumor growing in his head over the course of several years until doctors found it. I believe that had a great deal to do with his weight problem as it impacted his metabolism. I thought I remember reading that.

Someone with more knowledge help me out.

Pearl had a benign tumor growing in his head over the course of several years until doctors found it. I believe that had a great deal to do with his weight problem as it impacted his metabolism. I thought I remember reading that.

Someone with more knowledge help me out.

I had always heard he enjoyed food and the nightlife too much. Wasnt motivated to ever work or practice hard. He just used his god given abilities andnever really worked his craft. Believe the tumor came years after his NBA career was already on ice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom