Anyone else at the game today laugh at this moment | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else at the game today laugh at this moment

Marsh01

Living Legend
"Remember fans if syracuse scores 75 points bring your ticket stub to taco bell for a free taco".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Remember fans if syracuse scores 75 points bring your ticket stub to taco bell for a free taco".

i told my dad prior to tip off winner will have 56.

Also.. i was on the jumbotron at half time today.

75 points . . . . that number seems like a dream to me now.

Funny moment for me wasn't at the game to hear that, but could read Pitino's lips on TV when he cussed out Smith for fouling Triche saying: "Wake the ."

Funny moment for me wasn't at the game to hear that, but could read Pitino's lips on TV when he cussed out Smith for fouling Triche saying: "Wake the ."

Haha yeah that was great.

I actually laughed at the end when MCW saved the ball and Triche let it bounce off his foot and roll right past two of our players and back out of bounds. I thought that kinda summed up Triche's game today and I was just laughing at how unbelievably bad it was.

When the Redskins were down 0-73 to the bears in the 1940 NFL Championship game, an announcement was made that this was a great opportunity for the fans to go to the box office and purchase seaosn tickets for next season! The stadium erupted in boos.

They didn't tell you the new policy? It is 75 points over 2 consecutive games!!

I laughed when right in front of the ref, Pitino who was already on the court during play, actually grabbed his player moving him into what he thought was better defensive position on the floor. Unbelievable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom