Anyone else chomping at the bit? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else chomping at the bit?

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
We're less than 12 hours from kickoff in what will be an interesting test of resolve for both teams. On the one hand Syracuse is trying to keep the momentum going after one of it's most sensational performances in recent memory. And on the other the emotional response to a fallen teammate. It will be interesting to see how each team responds.​

WVU, Louisville, and UConn is a CRUCIAL three-game stretch. One major upset, and two winnable, but physical games. We control our own destiny, and if we play our cards right, we have a shot at being 7-2, with EVERY remaining game possessing its own individual meaning.

Yes. I need to see this team have 2 solid wins back to back...as everyone else does. If we can do that than I will begin to think we have turned the corner with an attitude.

I was surprised to see we are a 3 pt.underdog after the WVU game. It looks like the oddsmakers want to see it as well.

I hope these guys come out with their hair on fire for this one.there is a lot riding on it.

Yes ... I am definitely chomping at the bit. L'Ville and SU are probably the two most similar teams in the BE right now. And they are both in same part of rebuilding where who knows what team is going to show up on either side. It could be a shootout, a blowout and the game could end 6-3. Anybody's guess, here.

I'm no longer waiting to see "if" we can turn the corner..we have! That last game for the first time in a long time has instilled a confidence back in our program. Our guys should be walking with the swagger of a super bowl champion after that last game and should get right to business against Louisville, who hasn't had that "I'm coming out" win in their rebuilding process yet.

To bad my wife volunteered me to help her brother cut down trees today up in Mexico.And there is no TWS up there on his satellite. This sucks.

I've been charged up all week. I just have a feeling this team has turned the paverbial corner. A win today proves that, no matter how ugly. It makes us bowl eligible for the second consecutive year, proves this program is really back, and could get us in the top 25. A perfect day for me is SU winning, WVU beats Rutgers, and Wake beats UNC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom