Anyone else have their hands on back | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else have their hands on back

GooseMutt

All Conference
if their head concerned about Duke coming in Sat with a chip on their shoulder on game day?
I’m petrified but excited and irrationally optimistic. We excel as spoilers. Feel like my rep is on the line

My Duke friends assure me that the team wants revenge in the worst way. The. Worst. Way.

Duke is gonna roll. I'm going to disassociate and just focus on Zion's awesomeness

It's one thing to want revenge on your home court, entirely different away. I think SU can hang with Duke Saturday.

So much of this game (like all others) depends on which teams show up. If the Duke plays like they did against UVa (2nd game) then we get crushed. If the Duke team that played against Louisville (1st 30 minutes) shows up then we have a good chance of winning. We need to have Battle bring the ball up so that Jones doesn't abuse Frank.

So much of this game (like all others) depends on which teams show up. If the Duke plays like they did against UVa (2nd game) then we get crushed. If the Duke team that played against Louisville (1st 30 minutes) shows up then we have a good chance of winning. We need to have Battle bring the ball up so that Jones doesn't abuse Frank.

We need both guards to bring the ball up. PASS the ball up across half court. 1 on 1 in the back court trying to get it across is asking for trouble.

We always play Duke tough. Their coach, fans, and players are dorks, and I will never give them that level of respect. They’re just another good team that we beat half the time.

First possession of the game, I want someone to rock Tre Jones with the hardest screen of their lives. Make his head stay on a swivel, if he thinks he’s gonna come in and play his little piss-ant, spazzy defense on Howard.

They are coming to avenge 1 of their 2 losses with Tre back at the helm. They are on national stage and a second loss to us would be inconceivable to them. Zion is gonna be Zion. Who’s Tyus gonna be?

if their head concerned about Duke coming in Sat with a chip on their shoulder on game day?
I’m petrified but excited and irrationally optimistic. We excel as spoilers. Feel like my rep is on the line
More concerned that we’re on to plan G at center for next year.

Tre can abuse anyone.

We always play Duke tough. Their coach, fans, and players are dorks, and I will never give them that level of respect. They’re just another good team that we beat half the time.

First possession of the game, I want someone to rock Tre Jones with the hardest screen of their lives. Make his head stay on a swivel, if he thinks he’s gonna come in and play his little piss-ant, spazzy defense on Howard.

Abuse Jones all day. I want the ESPN/Duke announcers to act like Johnny Most by the end of this game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom