Anyone else make it to their Fantasy Foosball Championship? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else make it to their Fantasy Foosball Championship?

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
Looks like I'll be playing for mine.

Feels good. Probably going to lose it because my opponent's a juggernaut, but my team crawled out of a 2 and 3 hole to end the regular season 8 and 5, and now have rolled up two wins the playoffs to get to the title game.

Sometimes it just takes a while for a team to gel.

Picking up Moreno late in the year didn't hurt. It's a true Cinderella story. Last team in to the playoffs, now I've got a chance to win the whole thing, and by whole thing I mean beat a former co-worker.

I fell to third the last week of the regular season, lost $75 (2nd place money)

As long as Green doesn't get me -35 points, I'll be playing section314 in the championship.

Bring it on!

I scored the most points in the league...

and didnt make the playoffs. Complete . I really am not enjoying fantasy as much as I used too.

In the SyracuseFan.Com League #2, I am the 2nd seed and more than likely headed to the championship game. Drafted Adrian Peterson...been an ok pick up for me so far...

In the SyracuseFan.Com League #2, I am the 2nd seed and more than likely headed to the championship game. Drafted Adrian Peterson...been an ok pick up for me so far...

I was just horrible in my syracusefan.com league. I didnt pay as much attention to it as I did my money league.

yeah my team did not show up this week.

I'm in two championships and one semifinal this weekend, including Syracusefan #1 out of my four leagues. It's been a good year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I scored the second lowest points in my league and finished with the best record. I had the lowest all year until the last week.

Needless to say I got hammered in the first round of the playoffs.

I'm still pretty proud I got so far w/ such a god awful team - hey, **** you Phillip Rivers!!!!

Had my worst season to date in my money league. Finished 2-10 in the regular season based on an irratic Cam Newtown, MJD, and injured Greg Jennings as my core.

Had my worst season to date in my money league. Finished 2-10 in the regular season based on an irratic Cam Newtown, MJD, and injured Greg Jennings as my core.
I had Newton and MJD too. Thankfully I also had Peyton Manning and Frank Gore, and a guy in my leage pitched a really dumb trade to me after he was frustrated with Green-Ellis.

I had Newton and MJD too. Thankfully I also had Peyton Manning and Frank Gore, and a guy in my leage pitched a really dumb trade to me after he was frustrated with Green-Ellis.

I had Andy Dalton, and I kept thinking that Newton would break out of his slump. Meanwhile Dalton was just piling up stats. Last couple weeks though, Newton has been awesome and Dalton has fallen a little flat.

I had Andy Dalton, and I kept thinking that Newton would break out of his slump. Meanwhile Dalton was just piling up stats. Last couple weeks though, Newton has been awesome and Dalton has fallen a little flat.
Yeah. I've kept playing Manning during Newton's hot streak. It hasn't hurt me, but I'm convinced if I switch them this week for the championship Newton will suck and Manning will throw for 900 yards and a dozen touchdowns.

I'm in two leagues, and I'm in the championship of both. In my work league, I scored the most points in the league but was the 2 seed, but the 1 seed lost this past weekend because he started Cam Newton instead of Russell Wilson.

In my other league, I've somehow made it into the finals despite my #1 pick (Shady) being out for the past few weeks. So this weekend I could be crowned a double champion, which is only fitting since I'm just that damn good.

I played Donnie Overy in Week 14 when I should have played Maclin.

Epic Fail. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom