Anyone else try to explain that the media is wrong and we won fair and square to their coworkers??? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else try to explain that the media is wrong and we won fair and square to their coworkers???

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
Its funny how many people can't conceive the facts.
People always think the talking heads are right they have been screwing us for years.

People can't understand that bad calls went both ways and we probably had more of them hurt us then UNCA did.
Furthermore UNCA never got within 3 the last 8 minutes.

Just more unfairness to our kids. The media may not be able to stop us but they are sure ruining a perception of syracuse. They just don't let up.

I hope we win it all because they are real tough on long time syracuse fans with no respect or concern for us.

In other news Missou played their heart out. Norfolk could not be stopped on offense. I feel bad for them.

This is not intended to be me just ranting.
1. I feel bad for our kids they have been so screwed all year.
2. I feel bad for our fans the media is sooo bad.
3. I feel bad for our staff alot of good people in our staff who had to watch this happen.
4. I feel bad for the idiots who don't realize syracuse lacrosse basketball football and all su sports are family. Florida won the football and basketball the same year together 3-4 years back.

I tried but then after an hour just went with "we are playing Saturday"

No need, you're not gonna change their mind. Everyone who isn't a Cuse fan thinks we would have lost undoubtedly. Haters gonna hate.

Here's the thing ... the refs were awful and in UNCA's favor for the first 2/3rds of the game ... but almost everyone tuned in for the last 1/3rd when the refs suddenly flipped a switch. Then the sports media decided not to take a look at anything that happened in the first 2/3.

I just laugh and quasi agree with them. It neutralizes them if they see they aren't bothering you.

Most of my co-workers are Indians and Chinese. Sports isn't one of the biggest topics in my workplace :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom