Anyone else watching | Syracusefan.com

Anyone else watching

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
D league basketball? I can't watch the slaughter anymore

Monday Night Raw. The return of the Brahma Bull.

That is un-american

Apparently I can't get a bunch of channels with DISH unless I cut about 5 trees down in front of my house. That's not happening. Same reason we don't have Internet yet lol :(

No...Punks gonna call him out.

This is taking forever...I started watching tonight just to see the Rock put "boots to Asses"

Monday Night Raw. The return of the Brahma Bull.
Was in a sports bar and most of the TV's had the football game on. One had WWE and we ended up watching that as it was a lot more entertaining. We were not familiar with the characters and left just as one of them was climbing up the ladder for the umpteenth time. Curious if the big guy or the smaller guy won.

Was in a sports bar and most of the TV's had the football game on. One had WWE and we ended up watching that as it was a lot more entertaining. We were not familiar with the characters and left just as one of them was climbing up the ladder for the umpteenth time. Curious if the big guy or the smaller guy won.
Smaller guy, CM Punk.

Small guy won.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom