Anyone hear Calipari on that wired clip? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone hear Calipari on that wired clip?

I hate him as much as the next guy, but come on... he was just having fun with his hired talent.

I think it was a joke - but it is kind of weird that he's there taking hugs like he's their dad. Do many coaches go to these things?

What a SOB. I hate that mother F.

He's a bad person. He went over the "hug order" plan for Davis and MKG ("mom, then me") and how to position so the cameras could see Cal's face. It's all about the kids huh Cal?

I hate him as much as the next guy, but come on... he was just having fun with his hired talent.
he was pimping himself on national tv.

In a just world Calipari would be selling cars somewhere in South Jersey.

One of the few (Only??) coaches there. A media recruiting whore.

he was pimping himself on national tv.

no doubt. i just think this is a silly thing to get mad about. but maybe thats just me. too much work to get riled up about Kentucky shenanigans year round.

Did anyone hear Andy Katz say Jared Sullinger had a "Bulging " in the draft preview? I laughed my ass off.

Certified%2BAss%2BClown.jpg

If JB shows up, he's setting a great example and supporting the family. If Cal does it, he's being an SOB or an assclown.

If JB shows up, he's setting a great example and supporting the family. If Cal does it, he's being an SOB or an assclown.

You get the benefit of the doubt if you're not Calipari. Do many other coaches go? He goes every year for the photo ops.

LOL, poppy in midseason form. are we ever allowed to criticize or make fun of another program or coach or player or anything non-su without you coming to that program or coach or player's defense? usually with a jab at cuse thrown in for good measure

cuse board: "calhoun sux!"

poppy: "calhoun 3 titles, jb 1, i guess jb sux more"

cal is a clown for many more reasons than posing on draft day poppy... the last thing he needs is more supporters..

why not have jb at the draft? he is the face of the program and this social media world...can only help with recruiting...this is great advertising for kentucky and unc with their coaches being on tv everytime their players get drafted

cal is a clown for many more reasons than posing on draft day poppy... the last thing he needs is more supporters..
It seemed pretty clear that he was joking. No real reason to bash him for being there.

It seemed pretty clear that he was joking. No real reason to bash him for being there.

him being there is harmless.. the photo op crap and self promotion is just slimy.. but thats just a minor pet peeve with cal more than anything..

What a SOB. I hate that mother F.
Really sad that you didn't get the 'joke.' He wasn't serious.
Really sad, as well, that something so irrelevant could rile you to this extent. Get a grip.

Really sad that you didn't get the 'joke.' He wasn't serious.
Really sad, as well, that something so irrelevant could rile you to this extent. Get a grip.
quite frankly, I don't care. He is a douche nugget. Children with cancer is sad. My dislike for this man isn't sad, its warranted.

Cal -- everything is calculated to benefit Cal ... no one else

he is a cheat who flaunts and taunts the NCAA's weak enforcement

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom