Anyone here attend Clemson game? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone here attend Clemson game?

Toga

Living Legend
Curious as to approximate % of fans for Syracuse. Tough to tell on TV with all of the Orange.

Curious as to approximate % of fans for Syracuse. Tough to tell on TV with all of the Orange.
Yep. Smaller crowd and su turnout vs a couple years ago butbhat was a weekend. Maybe 10% cuse if you exclude students...but that's real impressive there. Talked to some folks during the day and they remember how big the turnout was in 2015.

Yep. Smaller crowd and su turnout vs a couple years ago butbhat was a weekend. Maybe 10% cuse if you exclude students...but that's real impressive there. Talked to some folks during the day and they remember how big the turnout was in 2015.
Headmaster9 & I were at the game in 2015. The lady who scanned our game tickets could not believe we traveled all the way down from Syracuse for a basketball game. She asked if we were parents of one of the players. When we said no, she was amazed and said " For real!!! You traveled all the way down here for a basketball game! I understand the trip for a football, but not for a basketball game."
We got similar responses from other Clemson fans.

Headmaster9 & I were at the game in 2015. The lady who scanned our game tickets could not believe we traveled all the way down from Syracuse for a basketball game. She asked if we were parents of one of the players. When we said no, she was amazed and said " For real!!! You traveled all the way down here for a basketball game! I understand the trip for a football, but not for a basketball game."
We got similar responses from other Clemson fans.
In the South, basketball is mainly a stopgap entertainment between football seasons.

I have a friend who lived in Syracuse until the fall who has 2 students that go to Clemson, The basketball games are poorly attended by the Clemson faithful. No one goes to basketball games there. They obviously support football and the other sport that they support is baseball. By the way her two students were in the first and second row with their so-called student section and have those seats for every game. The younger of the 2 wore his Carmelo jersey to the game...at least he had the right Orange on last night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom