Anyone Here Going | Syracusefan.com

Anyone Here Going

phil77

Hall of Fame
To the first and second round games in San Jose?

To the first and second round games in San Jose?

This really pissed me off because I was in for 6 out of the 8 pods and the only 2 that would be impossible for me to go were San Jose and Salt Lake. I was crushed when I saw us in that pod knowing a road trip was a certainty.

Oh well.

This really pissed me off because I was in for 6 out of the 8 pods and the only 2 that would be impossible for me to go were San Jose and Salt Lake. I was crushed when I saw us in that pod knowing a road trip was a certainty.

Oh well.

if all goes well, DC is a better option than LA though

I am trying to move around my business trip to make it to the games.

Easter weekend is impossible for me to travel. 2 kids, my mother would kill me...just not a good thing.

A friend of mine offered me free tickets for Friday night's session in Philly. Naturally, one of the four teams I'll be seeing is Georgetown. Can anyone get me an FGCU shirt by Friday?

I've waited 33 yrs for SU to play in the Bay Area and I will be out of town thru the weekend.
Oakland, I can't believe you won't be there. I was looking forward to closing down another bar with you (this time after a win, I hope).

Oakland, I can't believe you won't be there. I was looking forward to closing down another bar with you (this time after a win, I hope).

I'll be there Joyce. No green sweaters please.

Joyce, I guess you were able to make travel plans. I'm passing on this, even tho it is sort of close for me. Too much money. It is spring training time in AZ, and flights are really inflated. Plus I would have to cancel a much needed eye Dr. appt. for my mother on Friday, so being a good daughter instead. The last time I sacrificed the chance to go to an NCAA game to be a good daughter?????2003.

I'm very good at that sort of thing, but you will just have to figure it out on your own this time. Sorry I will miss you.

SU generally plays better when I'm not in the arena (Bulter, UCinn, and UWash in FB) so it may not a bad thing.

I've waited 33 yrs for SU to play in the Bay Area and I will be out of town thru the weekend.

I get two likes for this post! Is that a schadenfreude thing?

Closer to San Fran.
I was glad to see we were coming west, thinking i'd get to go to the San Jose game. But, only having been an LA resident for a few months, i didn't realize where San Jose actually is... 5+ hours from Los Angeles makes it kinda iffy for me on that date.

Closer to San Fran.
I was glad to see we were coming west, thinking i'd get to go to the San Jose game. But, only having been an LA resident for a few months, i didn't realize where San Jose actually is... 5+ hours from Los Angeles makes it kinda iffy for me on that date.

i meant that marsh would be able to get to DC easier for the S16 then say LA if we were in the West bracket

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom