Anyone Interested in Splitting Season Tickets? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone Interested in Splitting Season Tickets?

Doc5120

Starter
Does anyone have any interest in splitting two season tickets? The two different groups of people I've split tickets with the past couple of years can't do it this season, so I'm looking for someone to fill the void!

Details:

1) Two season tickets, last year was in section 309. Will get somewhere in 309, 310, or 311.
2) Myself and a friend of mine would take half the games. "You" and a friend, spouse, etc would take the other half of the games.
3) I get a discount on tickets, so cost would be $400 total for your half of the games (would be $500 without discount).
4) I request the money be sent via paypal.
5) We would rotate picking games. Person picking second would get 2nd & 3rd pick, then it would rotate game by game.

Please send me a PM if interested and for further details. Would love to jump on ordering these ASAP. And Battle is back! LGO!

Bumping this thread to see if anyone is interested. I plan on ordering sometime soon.

Sent you a PM. I’m pretty interested.

Does anyone have any interest in splitting two season tickets? The two different groups of people I've split tickets with the past couple of years can't do it this season, so I'm looking for someone to fill the void!

Details:

1) Two season tickets, last year was in section 309. Will get somewhere in 309, 310, or 311.
2) Myself and a friend of mine would take half the games. "You" and a friend, spouse, etc would take the other half of the games.
3) I get a discount on tickets, so cost would be $400 total for your half of the games (would be $500 without discount).
4) I request the money be sent via paypal.
5) We would rotate picking games. Person picking second would get 2nd & 3rd pick, then it would rotate game by game.

Please send me a PM if interested and for further details. Would love to jump on ordering these ASAP. And Battle is back! LGO!

I might be interested. I would prefer to split the season into halves (non conference and then conference), however, and alternate picks vs automatically rotate game by game. If you rotate game by game, someone is going to wind up with all of the weekend games and vice versa.

I might be interested. I would prefer to split the season into halves (non conference and then conference), however, and alternate picks vs automatically rotate game by game. If you rotate game by game, someone is going to wind up with all of the weekend games and vice versa.

That’s a great point. I’d prefer that method as well.

I might be interested. If you rotate game by game, someone is going to wind up with all of the weekend games and vice versa.

I don't think he's suggesting rotating going game by game. He's talking about picking the games. Person one gets the first choice, person two gets the 2nd and 3rd choice, and then you go back and forth.

Hello. Thanks for the interest! When I said "rotate," I actually meant what you're talking about. 1 person would pick any game on the schedule, the next would pick any game on the schedule and so on.

I am actually splitting them with another poster who put his claim in a few weeks ago. If you have interest in some of the games he gets (he lives out of town and would be looking to sell some), please let me know and I'll put you in contact with him. Thanks.

Hello. Thanks for the interest! When I said "rotate," I actually meant what you're talking about. 1 person would pick any game on the schedule, the next would pick any game on the schedule and so on.

I am actually splitting them with another poster who put his claim in a few weeks ago. If you have interest in some of the games he gets (he lives out of town and would be looking to sell some), please let me know and I'll put you in contact with him. Thanks.

Ah okay, I was at work and didn't get an opportunity to really read thoroughly or digest haha. Anyway, yes, I am very interested. If you want to inbox me, I will provide you with my phone #, and we can discuss the details in full.

Ah okay, I was at work and didn't get an opportunity to really read thoroughly or digest haha. Anyway, yes, I am very interested. If you want to inbox me, I will provide you with my phone #, and we can discuss the details in full.
I'm interested too, and need only a couple games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom