Anyone know if we are getting O'Brien/Burke or Shulman/Vitale for the SU-UVA game? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone know if we are getting O'Brien/Burke or Shulman/Vitale for the SU-UVA game?

Alsacs

Living Legend
I was at Cameron Indoor and don't know if they said anything about it, and after we lost I couldn't watch the game because I was mad in case they mentioned it during the game.

I would prefer Shulman/Vitale. Not many people know, but Shulman is a Syracuse fan because of his friendship with Leo Rautins doing Raptors games together before he joined ESPN.

Obrien/Burke. Gameday is in Stillwater this weekend and that is where Vitale and Shulman will be

Vitale said on Mike and Mike that he was traveling to Charlottesville on Saturday for the first time in years.

I was at Cameron Indoor and don't know if they said anything about it, and after we lost I couldn't watch the game because I was mad in case they mentioned it during the game.

I would prefer Shulman/Vitale. Not many people know, but Shulman is a Syracuse fan because of his friendship with Leo Rautins doing Raptors games together before he joined ESPN.

John Saunders likes Syracuse b/c of Rautins too. Hes an underrated ambassador for the University.

Vitale said on Mike and Mike that he was traveling to Charlottesville on Saturday for the first time in years.
Yeah. he said that on the Sat. night telecast as well. i was confused...

Hopefully Doris can go back to her solid, objective game-calling in a non-Pitt environment...

Beast said:

Wow. That would be nice.

Hopefully Doris can go back to her solid, objective game-calling in a non-Pitt environment...
Doris went from board hottie to one of the worst people to call our games. Her 'friendship' with Jamie Dixon ruined everything.

Reactions: MGP
I wonder if Doris will question the call to end this last game like she has questioned the Rodney Hood call like she did in BC-Duke or Syracuse-Pitt games. Something tells me she won't reference it. I hope we get Shulman/Vitale this weekend.

Doris went from board hottie to one of the worst people to call our games. Her 'friendship' with Jamie Dixon ruined everything.

We talking bout the same Doris Burke? Not trying to objectify here but man... I don't know.

Doris went from board hottie to
large.jpg

John Saunders likes Syracuse b/c of Rautins too. Hes an underrated ambassador for the University.

Back in the day Saunders was a major supporter of the Hoyas.

Wow, su must have some pull now. Dick vitale calling a game at Virginia? Now I've seen it all.

There was a long thread about this a few years back. I was just being sarcastic, but now no one is going to be believe me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom