Anyone know of a good Kentucky forum? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone know of a good Kentucky forum?

44PRIDE

All Conference
I've tried the Riv@ls and the $cout sites, but both seem awfully lightweight compared to the size of their fanbases.

Is there a good forum that any of you visit on occasion?

I feel like talkin some smack...

EDIT:
Forget it..found what I was looking for. Admins, feel free to delete.

the rivals board rupp rafters is the place. That place is pretty active.

edit. I should say there is no such thing as a good kentucky forum.

It's too bad UK fans are so insufferable. Their the only team going through what we are right now. It'd be nice to have some intelligent Cuse vs. UK talks.

There are some sensible fans in Kentucky. Unfortunately none of them post on message boards. Most of them have a healthy respect for Syracuse, but none of those few think for one second they will lose to us. They are concerned about the zone's length and their lack of 3pt shooters, but they feel confident that between Jones, MKG, and the Brow that they will dominate the glass.

I got banned from one UK forum (Rivals I think) and I don't ever remember posting there and saying anything troll like.

Best chance for a "good" Kentucky forum would most likely be the Annual Hatfield Family Reunion and Tooth Pull (AHFR-TP).

Id never go over there...not even worth it!

you might try CHAWCLANKREDEMPTION or RICK.SPITINO.COM
you can use my login name numbgumsthankymums.

I would suggest not going to the UK board, not setting up an account with UKfan in it, and not posting on threads, saying "great play - we should increase his salary" or "he should get a bonus for that" and posting threads about managing the budget. All things you should not do.