Anyone limited in the spring? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone limited in the spring?

Caleb might be cleared for Spring Ball last I read, not sure about Hendrix

Caleb might be cleared for Spring Ball last I read, not sure about Hendrix
Caleb seems optimistic on social media.

Bleich's surgery could have him missing spring. Presumably what limited him at Florida.

Caleb seems optimistic on social media.

Bleich's surgery could have him missing spring. Presumably what limited him at Florida.

His injury at UF was reported as a foot injury. I think it would be a good bet he was asked to play on a broken foot and was not happy about it. I don’t blame him.

Assuming it was a broken bone in the foot, it looks to me like a 3 or 4 month period for full recovery. That would rule him out for spring ball but have him close to 100% right around the time of the spring game/whatever we end up having.

His injury at UF was reported as a foot injury. I think it would be a good bet he was asked to play on a broken foot and was not happy about it. I don’t blame him.

Assuming it was a broken bone in the foot, it looks to me like a 3 or 4 month period for full recovery. That would rule him out for spring ball but have him close to 100% right around the time of the spring game/whatever we end up having.
From your lips...

Sounds like the same situation that prompted Wes Johnson to transfer here from Iowa State for basketball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom