Anyone living in NJ..need advice | Syracusefan.com

Anyone living in NJ..need advice

Marsh01

Living Legend
Heading down to Jersey this weekend taking my 11 year old to the Giants/Dolphins game on Sunday. We are making a weekend out of it and leaving Saturday morning. Problem is I need a place (kid friendly) to watch the Louisville game. Will the game also be shown on SNY? We are staying in ridgefield so if it is not being shown on SNY (assuing I can't get it on the hotel TV) and suggestions where I can go watch?

Thanks in advance.

Heading down to Jersey this weekend taking my 11 year old to the Giants/Dolphins game on Sunday. We are making a weekend out of it and leaving Saturday morning. Problem is I need a place (kid friendly) to watch the Louisville game. Will the game also be shown on SNY? We are staying in ridgefield so if it is not being shown on SNY (assuing I can't get it on the hotel TV) and suggestions where I can go watch?

Thanks in advance.

I suggest Miami Mike's Sports Zone in East Hanover, the #1 sports bar in NJ. It is a kid-friendly place but get there somewhat early because they do get a lot of alumni clubs in there for college football (Michigan, PSU).

http://www.miamimikes.com/

I suggest Miami Mike's Sports Zone in East Hanover, the #1 sports bar in NJ. It is a kid-friendly place but get there somewhat early because they do get a lot of alumni clubs in there for college football (Michigan, PSU).

http://www.miamimikes.com/
Agree with this - it is the official gathering place for Northern NJ Alumni Club. I have been there for many a game-watching - regular season and NCAA's (obv BB). You should be fine there.

Thanks for the responses. I acually and staying in East Rutherford now at a Sheraton as opposed to Ridgefield. Would love to just watch teh game in the hotel but I am assuming it wont be on in the hotel so I wil check out MM.

I would imagine that most, if not all, TVs at hotels in the NY metro area get SNY and the YES network. You can call up and ask. Or check the website, they'll usually show the TV lineup on the site.

I would imagine that most, if not all, TVs at hotels in the NY metro area get SNY and the YES network. You can call up and ask. Or check the website, they'll usually show the TV lineup on the site.
i agree with this.

no way in hell a NYC area hotel wouldnt have SNY as an option. if youre staying near Giants Stadium, just get on rt 3 or rt 17, there is bound to be a ton of places that will be advertising food, beer and sports tv packages. all will be kid friendly.

i agree with this.

no way in hell a NYC area hotel wouldnt have SNY as an option. if youre staying near Giants Stadium, just get on rt 3 or rt 17, there is bound to be a ton of places that will be advertising food, beer and sports tv packages. all will be kid friendly.

So the game will be on SNY in the NYC and surrounding areas then correct? Living in Syracuse I'm not sure what channel people wat the time warner games on (assuming its on SNY).