Anyone notice that spot of Orange in the Duke Cameron Crazies section last night | Syracusefan.com

Anyone notice that spot of Orange in the Duke Cameron Crazies section last night

Alsacs

Living Legend
Good job by some UVA graduate/law school students for going into the Cameron Crazy section and having splotch of Orange in that section. I was impressed with how many grad/law school undergrad UVA students would do that. Its almost like the time in 2006 when we had a Syracuse student wait in line with her UConn jersey on and I went absolutely ballistic on this girl while she tried justifying being a UConn fan while being a Syracuse student. Luckily she cowered in the back of the student section as I was pissed. Anyway if Syracuse played during my law school days I would have gone in Orange in the opponent's student section.

Good spot - I saw when they focused on them, and thought much the same thing. Collectively, I'll bet they paid a pretty penny for those seats. And probably some kudos to the Duke fans - they probably shuffled themselves a bit to let the UVA fans sit together. And UVA would have pulled that out if it weren't for that ridiculous bounce off the three from the corner. UVA had the initial play stopped, making the Duke guy throw up an air ball in the lane.

Don't look past the UVA game - UVA has a nice team and Bennett is a very good coach.

Good job by some UVA graduate/law school students for going into the Cameron Crazy section and having splotch of Orange in that section. I was impressed with how many grad/law school undergrad UVA students would do that. Its almost like the time in 2006 when we had a Syracuse student wait in line with her UConn jersey on and I went absolutely ballistic on this girl while she tried justifying being a UConn fan while being a Syracuse student. Luckily she cowered in the back of the student section as I was pissed. Anyway if Syracuse played during my law school days I would have gone in Orange in the opponent's student section.
Except in Morgantown!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom