Anyone notice the final line was MSU -10 ? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone notice the final line was MSU -10 ?

nycfan

2nd String
Amazing how much it went up today -- all day yesterday it was between 8 and 8.5, and then on the way to the Cuse bar at 1pm I saw it was up to 9.5. So basically everyone and their mother, brother and sister was throwing down oodles of cash on Sparty to bump it up so high today. And what's also amazing is we were only 1-8 from three -- in a lot of these upsets like UMBC, the underdog gets hot from three. Obviously it's well documented that we are not a good three-point shooting team (think they said 315th out of 351 Div I schools during the telecast). So could you imagine if we just happen to get hot and a hit a bunch against the Dookies on Friday? Just sayin'...

Amazing how much it went up today -- all day yesterday it was between 8 and 8.5, and then on the way to the Cuse bar at 1pm I saw it was up to 9.5. So basically everyone and their mother, brother and sister was throwing down oodles of cash on Sparty to bump it up so high today. And what's also amazing is we were only 1-8 from three -- in a lot of these upsets like UMBC, the underdog gets hot from three. Obviously it's well documented that we are not a good three-point shooting team (think they said 315th out of 351 Div I schools during the telecast). So could you imagine if we just happen to get hot and a hit a bunch against the Dookies on Friday? Just sayin'...

i think its time to start unleashing the MD3 point barrage. he's upped his game to the midrange level and did hit that emergency three..no doubt the next step is cashing in 22 footers.

I was driving home last night and the vegas stat channel on xm was replaying the morning show.. the lock of the day from everyone on the show was MSU.. guy after guy that was the easy money and MSU was going to roll SU..

much easier to listen too knowing the outcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom